Thursday, September 13, 2012

How to increase Penis Size without surgery?


0_1d519_241ea321_XL (537x640, 41Kb)

How to increase member without surgery?


Is it possible to enlarge the penis by a few centimeters without resorting to surgery? Internet is full of "magic" books, how to do it, but most of the links and articles - this is just a publicity surgery center, or a new product. The oldest method of increasing the size of the penis is a holograph massage penis . To this day, have survived dozens of techniques to achieve the desired penis size. The key techniques of massage.

Warm up procedure


Dampen a soft cloth with warm water, wring it out. Wrap it around the base of your penis (regardless of the state of rest or of erection) and leave on for three minutes. Then remove the cloth. Repeat at least twice. Then carefully dry the cock. Do regular exercise with this procedure. Warm up compresses provide blood flow and thus improve blood circulation in your penis and make your skin more elastic. In addition, it will provide a better grip for the exercises that you will perform after a warm compress should start a stretching techniques. Squash and stretch your penis for the regular program can give incredible results as well as exercise the muscles make them bigger and stronger. These exercises stretch your penis, at the same time allowing you to increase penis size in erection. 

Technique number one


This technique can be performed either standing or sitting.  
1. Member is in a relaxed state. Take it with one hand tightly gripping the head, but not impeding flow of blood.  
2. Pull your dick away from yourself. Stretch it as long as you feel discomfort. Keep it in this state 5 minutes. After every few minutes, try to increase the stretch. Remember, exercise should not cause pain.  
3. Rest 1 minute. Massage your penis in a circular motion for about 30 times. This will restore the normal blood circulation.  
4. Repeat 4 times the second exercise, stretching the term in different directions: up, down, left and right. After every 5 minutes of stretching Repeat exercise 3.  
5. After you perform the five extensions (5 minutes each), a member of the stretch again right away. Hold it one minute, then 10 times lightly squeeze it without causing yourself pain. Manually stretching term gives the same results as the traditional system load penis. The safest way to capture assumes no pressure only on the dorsal (spinal) nerve, which runs along the top of your penis. You can invent your own ways to capture, because you better than your feelings clear. Most importantly, do not squeeze too hard, otherwise you may be violating the circulation. This exercise will provide an increase in the length of your penis in two weeks training, but only after 3-4 months, you can really appreciate its scale.

Technique number 2


1. Grab the term in a relaxed state for the head with one hand and squeeze it. Remember that you should not feel discomfort and interfere with blood circulation. 
2. Drag it in the direction of right away with the power to feel pain-free stretch. Hold it in the stretched state for 30 seconds - 1 minute, then relax. 
3. Continue to stretch the penis over 15-20 minutes at a time. Between sessions of rest for at least 10-20 minutes.


Technique number 3

This technique daosiyskim by ancient sages. It involves stretching the penis and in the relaxed and in erection. Daosiyskie methods are very original, so their use may seem unusual. Take a deep breath air nose, hold it in his throat, and then swallow, chasing him in the stomach. When the air reaches the lower abdomen, send it to penis. Tremya middle fingers of his left hand to press the point -Yun Hu , located midway between the anus and the scrotum. This will strengthen the power of your penis. Restore normal breathing, still keep your fingers on the point.  
Start with your right hand to stretch your penis back and forth, pulling it easy rhythmic movements 36 times. Thumb stroking the head, while the member does not excite. sweep right hand to hold the base member. Hold the grip, run your hand at 3-4 cm forward. So you put in the air energy penis, pushing him to the head. Pull your penis to the right and start to rotate it 36 times clockwise and 36 against. Then tilt it to the left and repeat. Energy of many bodily organs will begin to flow into the penis, enhancing and strengthening it. Finish the exercise by tapping 36 times excited member first on the inside of the right thigh, then left thigh.

Technique number 4

This stretching technique described in the bestseller about male sexuality. It involves stretching in a relaxed and erection. It seems that this is a slightly modified technique daosiyskih sages. 
1. Right hand grab his cock and start rhythmically pull him in and of itself. Repeat 10 times (each stretch for about 15 seconds). 
2. Repeat the stretch right 10 times, 10 times to the left, down - 10 times. 
3. Stroking the penis with your thumb until a erection. Grab a member at the base with thumb and forefinger. Hugging, slide forward on 3-4 cm 10. 
4. Pull the right term and turn it a small circle, continuing to stretch 10 times. Repeat to the left of 10. 
5. Easily excited member padded on the inside of the thigh 10 times, stretching it in different directions.
Penis enlargement technique № 3
 
This is the "dry" version of jelqing. This is similar to the first and second technique, but performed without lubrication. 
When "dry milking" you grab and pull the skin, but do not slip on it. If your penis is too large to capture it all in one motion, work separately at the bottom and in the middle term. 
Some men prefer "dry" method in the morning, when testosterone levels are at a maximum. Note: If you feel pain, stop classes for the day and relax. 
Remember that you should not feel the slightest discomfort, doing jelqing. Use plenty of lubricant to prevent damage to the skin.

 
Penis enlargement technique № 4
 
Apply lubricant to your penis, rub it. When the penis reaches the degree poluvozbuzhdeniya, add a bit of Vaseline on his hand.Fold the thumb and forefinger of his left hand in the ring, hold them at the base of his penis. Hold a firm grip, move your hand towards the head, which will increase as the execution. Repeat for the right hand. 
Keep doing the exercise, changing hands. Gradually accelerate the movement of mid-tempo to fast. 
During the first week take up to 10 minutes (100-200 movements). After try to do at least 20 minutes a day. Key in poluerektsii your penis. When approaching ejaculation we terminate. 
Remember that you should not feel the slightest discomfort, doing jelqing. Use plenty of lubricant to prevent damage to the skin.
Penis enlargement technique № 5
 
Also known as the technique of Tao. Used by those who want to increase the head of his penis. It is extremely similar to the one technique, except that turns very slowly and carefully. 
Using your fingers, drive blood to the head of his penis, creating a constant pressure. Fix the position of the fingers for about 10 seconds. This will help the head of the penis to accept more blood and a bell or mushroom cap. You can also compress the trunk at the base, to increase blood flow. Overvoltage loosen the grip. Repeat as many times as you want, but no more than 10 minutes.Remember that you should not feel the slightest discomfort, doing jelqing. Use plenty of lubricant to prevent damage to the skin.

Kegel technique

The introduction of 
this technique is very important for several reasons: it gives you a stronger erection, promotes intensive (often repeatedly) orgasm, helps control ejaculation and reduces recovery time after orgasm, and even maintains the health of the prostate.
PC muscle (pubococcygeal muscle) refers to a group of pelvic muscles responsible for your sexual health. It connects the pubic bone in front to the tailbone.
You will find this muscle in the perineum between the testicles and anus. Together with other muscles it controls urination and is responsible for achieving orgasm, and men and women. In men, this muscle involuntarily reduced during ejaculation.
Developing and studying this muscle, you will comprehend the secret of sex. Kegel technique is named after Arnold Kegel, a gynecologist who discovered it in 1950 technique involves simple to perform exercises with the muscles of the pelvis. It's a great way for men to learn how to deliver with what incomparable pleasure yourself and your partner in love.
Women have the ability to use these muscles to achieve orgasm beginning. Find your PC muscle. For men, this task is somewhat easier than for women. Just chop urinate in the middle. This not only helps you to locate the PC muscle, but will be the beginning of your exercise.
Stop and then resumed urination at least five times each visit the toilet. Skill stop urination will help you learn to control ejaculation. Healing Tao techniques define this process as "stress the anus."
You will learn how to manage your PC muscle quickly and repeatedly and you can stretch it to the desired time. These exercises are more serious than it may seem. Sex guru claim that it will extend the time of erection and increase in force of ejaculation.
Kegel technique
 
Discovering the location of your PC muscle you can do Kegel exercises any time you want, in the car, in the office, etc. You need to do exercises on a regular basis. Check out these exercises. 1. Start with a quick massage MS. Compresses and decompresses the muscle. Start with a 20-fold repetition and try to bring the number up to 100 or more. Try to do at least 250 daily exercise in all the remaining time. Your goal to reach the level of 1,000 contractions per day. 2. Of prolonged contraction, the muscle at the holding voltage of at least 30 seconds or as long as you can. 3. Do the exercises on the rise: opening and closing the muscle with increasing load. Squeeze a few seconds, and then decompresses at the same time. Repeat the exercise.


4. Vibration PC. Squeeze your PC muscle slowly as possible. Upon completion of the compression relax. Over time, your PC muscle vibrates and you can feel how the energy is distributed on your spine. Try to breathe deeply and slowly during exercise. This is a great way to recover from fatigue.
5. During urination, shaking off the last drops, you reduce your PC muscle in the opposite direction. By doing this, you will feel your anus opens. This effect is known as the effect of pushing the PC. Most men can do Kegel exercises at any time. Prolonged exercise will relieve both men and women from the disease urinary incontinence at any age.  
This, together with the efforts the extended orgasms and prolonged sex, doing Kegel technique one of the most effective techniques available for both men and women throughout their lives. Psychologists and sexologists describe the thousands of examples of the use of technology Kegel male patients, who had erection problems. Most of the past course ascertain the achievement of enhanced erections than ever before. Others emphasize the increased sexuality, intensified orgasm, and the emergence of the ability to delay ejaculation. But the most surprising: many men acquire the ability to multiple orgasms .

May improve your sex life will add you confidence, but the real problem to be found in the head, not the waist.

9 comments:

  1. HOW DR OTUBO HELPED ME ENLARGE MY PENIS SIZE FROM 3.5 INCHES TO 11INCHES LONG AND 8.0 GIRTH
    hello everyone this is serious and real i want to tell the whole world about how DR OTUBO HERBAL MIXTURE CREAM helped me enlarge my penis size ..i have trying since 19 years of age to enlarge my penis but none rendered me the help i want i have used vaccines,penis pump,surgery,online creams from USA SAMOA,CANADA CAMBODIA,AUSTRALIA and many more but none of them enlarge my penis i was really frustrated and tired of living because my penis was too small ,imagine a cute and handsome 36years old man like me having 3.5 inches and to make it worse i was having erectile dysfunction which was so annoying to me,my girlfriends have left me because of my small penis ....to GOD be the glory as i was searching for help on a facebook page i saw one mr JEREMY WILLIAMS from italy testifying of how DR OTUBO MIXTURE CREAM enlarge his penis and healed his grandmom PROSTRATE CANCER .so i quickly visited his website link and message him on his email i saw on the website and he replied me and gave me comforting words and told me all i need to do and i was surprise he did not ask for money ,,i got his cream and he sent it to me through united parcel service (UPS)and i got it 4 days later and used the cream just as he told me and its just 1 days of using his herbal mixture my penis is now 11 inches long and 8.0 flaccidity am so happy to feel like a man in the bedroom at last so if you need penis enlargement,DIABETES 1/2 CURE,HERPES CURE,HIV/AIDS,CANCER,ALOPECIA,LUPUS DISEASE,PILE,LOW SPERM COUNT,PREMATURE EJACULATION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION,breast enlargement,weak erection,erectile dysfunction cure and many sexual relation cure do not hesitate to email him now drotubospellhome@gmail.com or you can also call him on (+2349030803982) or (+2348115151940)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW DR OTUBO HELPED ME ENLARGE MY PENIS SIZE FROM 3.5 INCHES TO 11INCHES LONG AND 8.0 GIRTH
    hello everyone this is serious and real i want to tell the whole world about how DR OTUBO HERBAL MIXTURE CREAM helped me enlarge my penis size ..i have trying since 19 years of age to enlarge my penis but none rendered me the help i want i have used vaccines,penis pump,surgery,online creams from USA SAMOA,CANADA CAMBODIA,AUSTRALIA and many more but none of them enlarge my penis i was really frustrated and tired of living because my penis was too small ,imagine a cute and handsome 36years old man like me having 3.5 inches and to make it worse i was having erectile dysfunction which was so annoying to me,my girlfriends have left me because of my small penis ....to GOD be the glory as i was searching for help on a facebook page i saw one mr JEREMY WILLIAMS from italy testifying of how DR OTUBO MIXTURE CREAM enlarge his penis and healed his grandmom PROSTRATE CANCER .so i quickly visited his website link and message him on his email i saw on the website and he replied me and gave me comforting words and told me all i need to do and i was surprise he did not ask for money ,,i got his cream and he sent it to me through united parcel service (UPS)and i got it 4 days later and used the cream just as he told me and its just 1 days of using his herbal mixture my penis is now 11 inches long and 8.0 flaccidity am so happy to feel like a man in the bedroom at last so if you need penis enlargement,DIABETES 1/2 CURE,HERPES CURE,HIV/AIDS,CANCER,ALOPECIA,LUPUS DISEASE,PILE,LOW SPERM COUNT,PREMATURE EJACULATION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION,breast enlargement,weak erection,erectile dysfunction cure and many sexual relation cure do not hesitate to email him now drotubospellhome@gmail.com or you can also call him on (+2349030803982) or (+2348115151940)

    ReplyDelete
  3. drfredspirituraltemple@yahoo.com)) my dear readers around the globe, it is a great privilege to tell you about this great man who helped me over come the tragedy in my relationship, and how his herbal medicine help me too. My relationship became so complicated to a stage that I was scared of losing my wife to another, lasting long in bed was a problem and I knew deep down in my that my wife was not happy about it. Sometimes when I asked for sex the way she would act before the sex I noticed it was because I was not satisfying her, when she needed it more I hard already come and it was not the best. So I needed to find solution that was how I came in contact with DR FRED he really changed my sex life and ever since then life has been fun because my wife now love me more than she used to, all thanks to DR FRED for this great thing he did for me.. If you ever need help of any kind sickness like DIABETES.. HERPES.. you can visit DR FRED temple for solution ((drfredspirituraltemple@gmail.com)) or what's app +2348158839763

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankes to Dr osaze who cured me of low sperm count and premature ejaculation, i was married for five years without an issue, my wife was now already comteplating divorce. until i saw Dr osaze's recommendations online, and i surmon courage to contact him, and he administered his herb on me, after two moonths my wife became pregnant. incase you wants to contact him for a similar problem, you can reach him through his email address: drosaze39@gmail.com or call +2347089275769

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings to you all, i am here today on this forum giving a life testimony on how Dr Idahosa has cured me from Hiv Virus, i have been stocked in bondage with this virus for almost 2years now, i have tried different means to get this sickness out of my body i also heard there was no cure to the virus, all the possible ways i tried did not work out for me, i do have the faith that i was going to be cured one day, as i was a strong believer in God and also in miracles, One day as i was on the internet i came across some amazing testimonies concerning how Dr Idahosa has cured different people from various sickness with his Herbal Herbs Medicine, they all advised we contact Dr Idahosa for any problem, with that i had the courage and i contacted Dr Idahosa i told him about my Sickness, He told me not to worry that he was going to prepare some Herbal Medicine for me, after some time in communication with Dr Idahosa, he finally prepared for me some herbs which he sent to me and he also gave me prescriptions on how to take them, My good friends after taking Dr Idahosa Herbs for some weeks i started to experience changes in me and from there, I noticed my Hiv Virus was no longer in my body, as i have also gone for test, Today i am fit and healthy to live life again, I am so happy for the good work of Dr Idahosa in my life, Friends if you are having any types of disease problem kindly email Dr Idahosa on { dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com} or call his WhatsApp number on +2348134261542 God Bless you Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For years, I have read and seen the advertisements in the mass media about all of the penis enhancement pills and thought that they were all scams or gimmicks. All of the medical sites that I have visited stated that none of the herbal supplements would ever help increase the size of a penis. I got very depressed when I read this, because unfortunately I was not naturally blessed with a penis that was big enough to arouse my sexual partner or past partners. I am a man that is past my sexual primetime and my sexual performance has a lot to be desired. I decided to try Doctoc Akhigbe herbal medicine after all the reading and researching that I have done.I saw a testimony " Joe" about doctror Akhigbe Herbal Medicine Since there is a Money Back Guarantee, I give him a trial what did I have to lose? I couldn't believe the results I was seeing after drinking the Natural  Herbal Medicine  and Herbal Soap to be rubign my penis! he sent to me through DHL courier delivery service . Within about 2 weeks I had a noticeable increase in the girth of my penis. Then after a coupleof aditional week it started to grow in length and I was amazed and very excited.before I finish the drink and the soap my penis had grown an additional two inches. I've had a considerable improvement with my sex life and these pills are certainly worth every penny I spent on them! I want to thank Dr Akhigbe for the time and effort they have spent on helping people in my situation.I know many are out there who are suffering this problem and they need help, email him.    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com.    He also cure other diseases like: Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Breast Enlargement. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid, Autism, Penis enlargement,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. For your cure email him now:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or Contact his numbe:  +2349010754824

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello viewers around the Globe, i had a very
    small penis, about 2.5 inches soft and 4
    inches hard not nice enough
    to satisfy a woman, i have been in so many
    relationship, but cut off
    because of my situation, i have used so
    many product which doctors
    prescribe for me, but none could offer me
    the help i searched for. i
    saw some few comments on the internet
    about this specialist called Dr,
    OSAGIE and i decided to contact him on his
    website i saw on the
    internet Email: his email: (drosagiesolutiontemple@gmail.com
    I decided to give his
    herbal product a try. i emailed him and he
    got back to me, he gave me
    some comforting words with his herbal
    medicine for Penis Enlargement,
    Within 2 week of it, i began to feel the
    enlargement of my penis, and now it just 4 weeks of using his
    products my penis is about 8
    inches longer, and i had to settle out with
    my Ex wife Ella, i
    was surprised when she said that she is
    satisfied with my sex and i
    have got a large penis. Am so happy,
    thanks to Dr OSAGIE I also learn
    that Dr OSAGIE a
    weak ejaculation, small breast_hips_bums
    Email: his email:
    (drosagiesolutiontemple@gmail.com OR
    DROSAGIESOULTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM )

    Whatsappnumber +2347030465649
    THANK YOU MY DR

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am here to give my testimony about Dr KUTA who helped me cure my HERPES (HSV), i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr KUTA, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. Two months ago a friend suggested that I try Herbal Medicine; from a very powerful Herbal Doctor called Dr KUTA. I looked up his blog on the internet site and indeed he have had immense success with his product. There were lot of persons posting their testimony about how he cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and told me what i need to do an avoid during the treatment, after that He send a Herbal Medicine wish He called ROOTS an HERBS to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result just came out negative. My doctor was shocked how i got cured. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for Herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr KUTA Herbal Center. He can cure of all kinds of STD you may have. Remember your health is precious contact him with his email drkutaherbalcenter@gmail.com or his whatsapp+2347054547814  

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to let all know that the size of your Penis really matters in your relationship or marriage. I got married to my wife about 1 month after we met on a photo studio, we lived happily for the first 3 months of our marriage until i and my wife started having quarrels at home because i couldn't satisfy her on bed with my little penis. Actually my penis was very small, it measured about 4.5 inch long on erection and i am 39 years old. My wife said it was forbidden by the women of this world. My wife started sleeping with other men outside. Sometimes i will return from work without finding my wife at home and whenever i call or ask her where she was, she will always snub at me and sometimes just tell me to go get a larger dick. All this continued for a long time and it hurt me so much that i was at the edge of breaking up on the marriage till when i read about a doctor called DR.OMOHAN. online. I never thought i could smile and be in a happy marriage again if not for the help of DR.OMOHAN. I got the doctors Emails:(dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com ) on the internet and i emailed him, and he got back to me with some encouraging words, he got me some herbs cream which i use for just 8 days and i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, and without surgery. This went on for a little period of about 10 days and to my surprise my wife keeps screaming that she love my big dick now. Now my wife no longer cheat on me, and my penis is now about 10.5 inches long on erection and off course very large round. And now my wife uses breasts, hips and bums enlargement. I and my wife are very happy for the help rendered to me by DR.OMOHAN , and i want to say a big thanks to Doctor for the help. You can contact the Doctor now on his Email:( dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com ) Am thankful to the doctor for helping me.
    his whataspp number +2348164816038

    DOCTOR OMOHAN CAN AS WELL HELP THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS
    1. HIV/AIDS SPELL
    2. HERPES SPELL
    3. CANCER SPELL
    4 IF YOU WANT YOUR EX LOVER BACK SPELL
    5 IF YOU NEED A BABY SPELLhim to solve
    6 LOW SPERM COUNT SPELL
    get all your problem solve. No problem is too big for him to solve.  

    ReplyDelete